Michael and I are going out of town this weekend (yay Baylor Homecoming!!) which means we have to leave little Milo behind. It is our first time leaving him for over a day with a non-family member. One of my brave classmates and good friends volunteered/was coerced into watching him. Bless you Kristin! I thought it would be a good idea to leave her a list of Milo’s needs:
- A cup of food in the morning and a cup at night
- Keep his water bowl full
- If you value your home, put him in his kennel when you leave
- He gets distracted outside by the other dogs so you may have to lead him to an isolated area to do his business
- He loves snuggling!
- When he doesn’t love snuggling, he bites
- He can have a few rawhides a day when you are missing your sanity
- If he gets really fussy, hold him like a baby and bounce him around the room
- He loves to be called “Milo nuggets my wittle baby!” (in a cooing voice of course)
- He may be on the milder side of the autism spectrum, so if all else fails wrap him really tight in a blanket and minimize sensory overload
Love you Milo!!!!!